- Fair Trade Month: Daily Fair Aware Activities – 2015
- Fair Trade month is MAY 2015!
- Brandon Fair Trade Products Directory
- Fair Trade Fridays
Fairtrade is about more than fair pay; it is about building connections, community investments, and environmental sustainability. Thanks largely to the Marquis Project and the community, Brandon proudly became Manitoba’s second Fair Trade Town on May 20nd 2014, the 19th Fair Trade Town in Canada! A Fair Trade Town is a community where people use their everyday purchasing power to increase sales of Faitrade certified products. This brings positive change to communities in the global south. There are hundreds of Fairtrade products in 16 stores right here in Brandon. Fairtrade coffee is available at A&W, Blue Hill Bakery, Coffee Culture, Forbidden Flavours, Lady of the Lake, Wildflower Café; The Dock offers Fairtrade wine.
Brandon Fairtrade product facts:
- 117 different kinds of Fairtrade coffee
- 82 different Fairtrade tea varieties
- 76 different types of Fairtrade chocolate bars
- 21 different Fairtrade wine
May is Fairtrade Month! May 9th, 2015 is World Fair Trade Day. Think globally and act locally; vote with your dollar by choosing Fairtrade products.